cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Today was a good day

So I got invited to a blue Grass singing that alot of people put together and we all gathering around listening well I noticed a woman infront of me an she was like scratching to smoke a cigarette I heard her say "I'm gonna go over there away from everyone to smoke" I was thinking wow I use to do that I would find anywhere even in non smoking environments to have that smoke I'm so thankful I quit smoking the smell was horrible y'all no lie just horrible!!! That was one of the bluegrass bands I listened too. 

11 Replies
elvan

You are really doing well, I am so happy for you!  LOVE that you notice the person who was willing to go just about any lengths to smoke.

DonnaMarie

I would sort of case a joint before going in or choosing a seat to find the place I could go to for a cig. At the party I went to yesterday, there were 2 smokers (1 was my sister) and they went outside and around the building for their relaxing cigs. Are they relaxing cigs if you have to become a social pariah to enjoy them? I was a very courteous smoker. I remember the first time in public that someone asked me to "put that out;" it was about 30 years ago. 

I'm glad you had a good day and here's to many more. 

0 Kudos