cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Today's Meeting Place 1/29/17

This is a little experiment.  Trying to use my brain here.  Ex Elggers and Elders - Let's use our brains   If we're looking for a central location where we can all 'chat' together, so to speak, why not put up a Today's Meeting Place conversation. What do you all think about this idea?  And should it be in Blog format or Conversation format?  Or will that blow up our inboxes?  HA!

So if we wanted to get to someone's "page" like on the previous platform, and leave them a hello, we could simply use the @ symbol in a reply on the daily meeting place page.  

30 Replies
MarilynH

Giulia ‌,I believe I posted in conversations nearly 3 hrs ago, I'll have to go back and check but I don't believe I got any  response but maybe my headline was wrong or the topic of asking how everyone is was wrong, I don't know! 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Good morning friends,

I hope you are all doing well. We think winter is already over in AZ, yesterday afternoon I grilled outside.

Seeing the naturopathic doctor again today, another IV and a talk.  Hopefully will be able to walk again, soon.

Wishing all a good, healthy and of course smoke free new week!

Hugs!

Daniela 325 DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Oops,oops, and oops again, I went back and checked and I wrote in discussions, not conversations, still no response but that's ok, ugh I'll be really glad when I figure this all out. I feel like I go 1 ft forward and 2 steps back, I think that's my problem that there's too many steps to do just one thing, anyway sorry for my confusion #Giulia and everyone! 

MarilynH

huge hug from me to you jennifer

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Not to worry, Marilyn I did it all backward to how they wanted it, but we both started a great discussion that people came too so Not to worry my friend! Tomorrow it will be 01/31/2017 The Meeting Place. You did great, Girl!   HUGS!  ~Terrrie~

Giulia

TerrieQuit   May I suggest you start with the words first The Meeting Place and THEN put the date in after....

TerrieQuit

I think I said that on the one from today for tomorrow???????????? Did I say that right??????????????lol I am cofrused!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks TerrieQuit,you did great too and here's your hug back to you from me.......

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Great idea! you can always do a poll and have everyone vote on it.

0 Kudos