cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Today's Meeting Place 1/29/17

This is a little experiment.  Trying to use my brain here.  Ex Elggers and Elders - Let's use our brains   If we're looking for a central location where we can all 'chat' together, so to speak, why not put up a Today's Meeting Place conversation. What do you all think about this idea?  And should it be in Blog format or Conversation format?  Or will that blow up our inboxes?  HA!

So if we wanted to get to someone's "page" like on the previous platform, and leave them a hello, we could simply use the @ symbol in a reply on the daily meeting place page.  

30 Replies

True that

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Oh yeah! Now we're talking! This is a great idea!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
plug66

yay

TerrieQuit

Good idea, Giulia, What should we call it? probably the same thing every day so we will know where to look? So give it a name! I'm all in! Or is that what we call it "today's meeting place"? what do ya have in mind?    Please tell me more!                ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
c2q

This is a good work around, and if there are no improvements to the site layout, I would agree. The best solution would be to change to how content is arranged on the site. It is not hard to change.

TerrieQuit

Is this what you had in mind, Giulia? 

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Great Idea, Big G, I have tried to contact several people, you included, and if that person isn't following me I can't contact them.  I would love to have a central meeting place

I'm trying to

Keep Calm and Carry On

Wendy

12/31/12

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

"The Meeting Place" in conversations,  who starts it off.  Anybody? 

0 Kudos
Giulia

JACKIE1-25-15‌  Yes, whomever is on site first would be my suggestion.  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning, I left a conversation piece in conversations and hr or so ago around 8:30 or so Atlantic time  with no response, hummmmm maybe my headline was wrong I don't know but I gave it a try and asked how everyone was doing thinking that might Get a conversation going oh well! 

0 Kudos