cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kreid

Tired and disappointed

Hello my ex family. Happy new year. I’m having such a hard start it’s killing me. I did so well the beginning of the year until my third day. I’m so tired  of failing and changing my quit dates. I’m really going to reach out to you all I truly need support. I really in my heart want to stop smoking now it’s just doing it as a routine. No one believe me anymore everyone laugh when I say I’m going to quit again I can’t blame them. But I’m dedicated to beating this bad habit I can and will do this. My new quit date is Monday the 7th please pray for me I can do this I won’t fail this time. I will read your suggestions and keep your post handy to keep me strong. Thank you for being there for me

18 Replies
indingrl

CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Truthfully, You will be so pleased and proud of yourself by doing this. Stay in the moment and stay committed.  Believe in yourself and know you're doing the right thing. 

Mandolinrain

Your here and we are here for you. How are you getting along?

alfie2869

That is my date to that i quite. I found out no need it beating yourself up. It's ok If we slip we still have more chances to try again. You can do it one day at a time.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  How is it going?

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome,

Sometimes it takes numerous times quitting for one to stick.  Be sure to go to the site becomeanex.com

The site truly helps you be prepared and makes you active in preparing for your quit.  Hang in there and keep it here.

We will support you because we know how tough this addiction can be to beat.  Tough, but doable.  Gotcha in my thoughts Colleen aka sweetp❤️

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kreid‌ How are you doing? Please check in!

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

Happy Friday 

Wondering how you are doing with your quit?  ❤️Colleen

0 Kudos
elvan

Would love to hear how you are doing and if there is anything that we can do to help you.  Clearly, you were struggling, let us help you. Accept that smoking does nothing FOR you but you do not necessarily know what it is doing TO you...I promise you that it's nothing good.  We want you to succeed.

Ellen

0 Kudos