cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

This is the time of year for?

• Cheese popcorn
  • Buying a new computer (I'm not buying this year but around the end of November is the best time of the year.)

(PS I bought the ingredients for Aunt Minnie's Cookies yesterday)

17 Replies
ShawnP

Haha yes I showed face for. Few minutes.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

0 Kudos
Giulia

And what a pretty face it is!

Cold Feet

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well I have heard that practically everything will go up in price the beginning of 2019.  The price of an average new car will go up by over $4,000.00.  But, I personally have a hard time replacing anything until I have to - so no new computers for me right now!  But I am looking forward to holiday baking!

We have been led down a primrose path of destruction for the past 25 years when we let China into the WTA. They plan on taking over our place as economic leader in the world by 2030. We have been helping them and Europe since WWII.

I'm for getting free trade even if I suffer a little in the short term. If China controls the word economy the option is incalculable for future generations of this country. I have a 1997 Toyota Tacoma with 85,000 miles on it.

The transmission never requires service and these things supposedly run for 300,000 miles. I bet my tires will be more expensive though. 

Jennifer-Quit

Did not mean to get political Dale - lol - I really try hard to avoid politics and religion on here and Facebook - I have a relatively new car and will drive it for many years hopefully.  But dang it - I am getting hungry for Holiday treats!

elvan

Jennifer-Quit‌ YUM!

0 Kudos

I saw those a few days ago. 

I buy the little 50 cent ones.