cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

This Wise Elder is........

LOGICAL

While writing this I am literally shaking my head (in a good way).  First of all, who in their right mind would use a name like crazymama_Lori?   After being on site for a short period, I realized that yes, she is….crazy. (just kidding) side eye wink.  Crazy in a way that no one could easily persuade her unless it was LOGICAL.  If she asked a question and the answer did not seem LOGICAL she would research and get back to the Elders with her LOGICAL analysis.  Everything had to make sense or she was not buying it.  Talk about someone “struggling with their quit”, I  don’t use that word very often but with crazymama_Lori  “The Struggle was REAL". Ifcrazymama_Lori  can quit so, can you!

Whenever you are having a hard time or things don’t seem to make sense and need good solid LOGICAL advice, holla for crazymama_Lori   Lori can walk and talk you down, through and over the toughest times because she has been there, done that.  I think she is one of those people with an engineer’s brain, detailed, she sees things from the inside out instead of the outside in.

Here are a few of her blogs that may give her LOGICAL insight.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/16771-round-and-round-it-goes

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/crazymama_Lori-blog/2016/05/10/just-for-you-newbies-and-tho...

One of the Best in EX

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/message/99340-houston-we-have-a-problem

Tags (1)
17 Replies
Mandolinrain

Wow your picked a great one ( they are all great though).

crazymama_Lori‌ gets right to point. She's diligent and adamant with her quit and  supporting of others with her examples of her own smoking history. Easy for us all to re-late to. She truly is an asset to this community  Not to mention the help she gave me with the train when I was learning how to drive it, lol...her and Jennifer.

ANYWAY..... crazy mama........ she rocks!

JACKIE1-25-15

Yes ! They Rock.  Will add that to the resume. 

well, isn't this nice.  Glad I stopped in here quick on my break.  thanks, Ms. Jackie.  It's always a thrill to see you're appreciated.  Crazymama comes from a song by J.J. Cale from the '70s..... and yeah, I'm a little on the touched side, but then again aren't we all 😉

JACKIE1-25-15

My daddy has always said that everybody is crazy, just different degrees of it.   Glad I could highlight you.  When I don't have an answer I can always point them to you. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Lori is such an asset to this site!  And her work here is truly appreciated!  Thanks for all you do!

KMC56

Well deserved tribute to my dear ex friend crazymama_Lori...thanks for helping me to 733 DOF!

~Kathy

shashort

Love crazymama_Lori  she was a big help during my journey. She always had things figured out before I got to that stage of the quit. Thanks Lori for all you do.

0 Kudos

Crazy like a Fox!

Thank you, Lori, for sharing with us!

0 Kudos