Give and get support around quitting

paisa-el-feo

THE PATCH

IS THE PATCH THE ANSWER TO MY NICOTINE PROBLEM
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
marinemom

Hey Paisa, I tried the patch several years ago and for me it did not work. I worked in housekeeping at a hotel and no matter where I put the patch once I started working it would not stay stuck on. This time around, I'm gonna do the gum or the lozenges. I guess you could try to keep them on with bandage tape but several of my friends have said they didn't work for them either. Good luck
0 Kudos
brendalee

I am on the patch also , not having too much trouble , it all depends on where you place them on your body. I place mine just off center of my back, or on my chest. I am a burn survivor so there not going to stick to the scar tissue on my arms. I really like the patch though. I can put it on and forget about it. Being a student, I don't have time to keep checking my patch but by the end of my day its still there, maybe a little frayed at the edges but still working. That's just my 2 cents.
0 Kudos
this-is-it

The patches gave my skin a horrible rash. They hurt my arms and back and everywhere else I put them. I tried for it a couple of days and havent since, I now use the gum. I have friends that say it works, so try it out...everyone is different.
0 Kudos
ruthann2

I'm using the patch and not having any difficulty keeping them on. If you do use them, if you place them on your shoulder be sure your sleeves are long enough to go over the patch. Good Luck!
0 Kudos