cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dr-bill

Stress from Court

If you are divorced and fighting that never ending battle in court over custody of your kids - or sharing custody of your kids with the ex-spouse – you know where I’m coming from. I don’t know about you guys, but no matter how hard I try to quit, every confrontation leads to more smokes.

I wrote a program some time ago that helps minimize conflicts between divorced parents and it seems to be helping a lot of parents to keep the kids out of the middle. But, now I find myself right smack, dab in the middle of those angry parents - so I have yet another excuse to stick a smoke in my face.

Anyone have any ideas how to get out this rut?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
christina10

So, I am not divorced, but definitly battling in out in court in Kentucky with my son's father. Every time we meet, and every time we talk on the phone it is always an arguement. When we go to court, which lately has been alot - it is soo stressful. I don't know how I have maintained this past month, but it has been hard. I am smoke free for 23 days today. And feel great about it. But - with the coming court dates, and all the problems with it, I don't know.
0 Kudos