cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
WaynenMary

ElaineL2

158 days smoke free

SuzyQ411

I'm now on day 7 and have NOT smoked 105 nasty-nasties. Am remaining true to the NOPE philosophy as I learned from personal experience that it truly only takes one cigarette to get pulled back into the addiction of cigarette smoking.

WaynenMary

Awesome job SuzyQ411 keep going those days add up one day at a time don't they??!!

SuzyQ411

Thanks you two! Appreciate your encouragement 🙂

ClearColors

SuzyQ411‌  You have completed Hellweek!! I smell something fishy.

I hope you are hungry for your cyber trout <o(((((((< 

You need to keep up your strength!

SuzyQ411

Well thank you, my friend. I haven't seen Trout-Nut here or have I missed him?

KellanC74

He is around some where. SuzyQ411‌ 

Legend

Christine - Free and Healing for Eleven Years, Two Months, Thirteen Days, 17 Hours and 31 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 284 Days and 3 Hours, by avoiding the use of 81835 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $18,969.00.

At one of my doctor appointments my nurse practitioner asked me how long I had been smoke free and I told her and she said congratulations and I thought wow she noticed that was a major accomplishment for me and most people don’t even care and it made me feel good I did tell her thank you for noticing.

SuzyQ411

So happy for you Christine. Congratulations!!