cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
MarilynH

I'm smiling at 2,334 splendiferous Smokefree days and I'll continue to smile at each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand because LIFE just keeps getting better and better without the crutch of cigarettes!

Kkplayhouse

Smoke free 678 days!! Whoop whoop

SuzyQ411

congrats well done.jpg CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT QUIT Kkplayhouse

~ Suzy

332 days completely smoke-free / at least 4980 cigarettes not smoked 

KellanC74

529 days

tyndallgw

Big Congrats KellanC74!!

WillingOrNot

Shouting out 77 DOF today, ODAT with help and gratitude! 

Bonnie

I've got 1063 days without nicotine to "get through the day".  Have dealt with my emotions and stress and physical, emotional, and financial challenges during that time WITHOUT A CIG...but WITH the help of my friends here at EX.  Thank you!

SuzyQ411

Congratulations, my friend Bonnie‌ on your fantastic and ongoing quit! 

As for me, I am 334 days totally quit / and therefore have not smoked at least 5,010 cigarettes  

tyndallgw

Big Congrats SuzyQ411!  Coming up on the big one year....keep it going, we're pulling for you.

SuzyQ411

Thanks so much for your support tyndallgw‌ and CONGRATS TO YOU for being a non-smoker for more than three months now!!!