cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

2283 days x $6.50 average spent per day = $14,839.50 saved!  Where did it all go?

Cousin-Itt

1,155 Smoke Free Days of Living and Winning 

Angel Number 1155

SuzyQ411

Day # 207 / 3,105 cigrettes not smoked

Just 6 days until it will be seven months totally free for me! 

WHOOPIE!! 

Bonnie

That's amazing, Suzy!!!  Almost 10 months???  Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

SuzyQ411

I don't know where the ten months came from..wishful thinking perhaps Bonnie‌...I went back and edited my post to what it should have said: almost SEVEN months..which is the longest I have ever gone without smoking since age 15!! Irregardless, thank you for the support 

SuzyQ411

PLEASE SEE EDITED POST ABOVE- AM ALMOST SEVEN MONTHS FREE .... NOT TEN ....

Bonnie

Suzy, that's ok, at least you realized you made an error   My mind has been a bit squirrely recently, so I completely understand.  SEVEN MONTHS is a fantastic milestone! 

Day 11 , 88 to 110 cigarettes not smoked.  Cravings are less and less each day.  $37.40 - $46.75 saved.  I think I'll shout out here everyday

Bonnie

Go for it, Aaron!  

Giulia

Seven months is no less amazing than 10 months.  Every day free of this addiction is amazing in my book.  Especially Day One!  Kudos, Susan and to all who maintain their freedom.  5268 smokeless wonders here.