cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
KellanC74

357 days quit

Cousin-Itt

1,406 days of being a winner  Win Win Win Win etc... 

Maki

Congrats to everyone this Sunday morning of smoke free freedom .

3272 days .

272 roughly of those days had their ups n downs ,

3000 were indescribably awesome

and ALL are worth it and grateful for every day. 

Giulia

Free and maintaining my quit for Fourteen Years, Three Months while extending my life expectancy 543 Days by not smoking 156575 cigarettes that would have cost me at least $58,656.83.  NADO!

MarilynH

2162 splendiferous Smokefree days and heading straight for the my 6 year milestone in 1 month YAY for 64,860 unsmoked yuckies hip hip hooray for each and every Day WON because LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand......

imepiphany

I have quit.  This is my 20th day without a cigarette.  I have not smoked 140 health stealing sticks and have saved $80.  Sounds small when I read some of your stats but this is a marathon, not a spring.  In for the journey and doing great.  

Cousin-Itt

You're doing great Congrats on 20 days imepiphany

imepiphany

Thank you!

SuzyQ411

Cogratulations imepiphany‌...you are doing great  Before you know it you will be a full momth free of those health-stealing sticks !!!!!

imepiphany

Thank you!