cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WaynenMary

Shout your stats

For Wayne and I shouting our stats in the beginning was a great way to stay motivated  in those hard days and moments. So what are your stats??

Ours are 444 days quit, 26664 unsmoked death sticks, saved a ton of cash, and time added to our life

1,556 Replies
Cousin-Itt

What are you anxious about anything   I remember right around where you're at now I couldn't wait to hit the 1 year milestone    If I can help let me know

gmarie2020

I had 7 yrs Nic free and then smoked for a year, then 2 yrs Nic free until Dec 2019.

Now I have 10 hours Nic Free!!!!! NOPE! Yay!

SuzyQ411

Welcome back on the Freedom Train gmarie2020‌. Hang in there. You've done this before, you can do it again! 

gmarie2020

Thank you! 

Giulia

Welcome home to the brave.   I can picture that 7 years you had smoke free and I can't think of anything happier than seeing you achieve that again - and beyond!  Just listen to that Best of you and charge ahead!  Your post shows it was 6 hours ago.  So that must mean you have now 16 hours smoke free.  Keep going.  Your first 24 hour milestone will be when you wake up!

Cousin-Itt

So glad your back.  I'm sure you will be feeling fine in no time and on your way past 7 years

SuzyQ411

145 days smoke-free / 2220 cigarettes not smoked

Looking ahead to Day # 150 smoke-free

Cousin-Itt

1,395    Awesome days of feeling better each day  41,850 excuses not needed

SuzyQ411

149 Days / 2235 not smoked

Edging Toward Five Months Clean

Hooray!

Maki

Great job Suzy Q 

3262  double deuces