Give and get support around quitting

dawn4

September Quitters

Happy November to the Septemberers!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
602 Replies
Susan57

Good Morning, Glad to see your back Spunkie, hope you are feeling better. My Grand daughter has been under the weather a bit with a slight fever.
  It is a little cool here this morning, probably about 50 or 53 and the wind is blowing,I will be going out to walk in a short time.
  I am so happy to be quit of the nasty habit, what a difference in my life this has made. NOT ONE PUFF, Have a good day, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
spunkie

Susan the NOT ONE PUFF IS GREAT...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember everyone to join the QPC group for parties on your milestones .. you can give congratulation to others and have praties for your friends it is lots of fun.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING YOU... JUST...PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Susan57

Good Morning, getting ready to start the day, feeling wonderful. Happy that smoking is no longer a part of my life. Soon I will be getting ready for the morning brisk walk, never thought of that while I was smoking. Hope you all have a wonderful day as well. NOT ONE PUFF, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
courtney10

Hello guys, I normally get a real kick out of roller coaster rides, but this one is starting to make me a little shaky. Hit with another family bomb today. If I were to cave, that would be a great excuse I could give myself. Fortuately, I know intellectually that I don't really need an excuse to smoke. What I need is the fortitude to hang on. I refuse to smoke today, no matter what happens. I want to cross the finish line with my September friends.
0 Kudos
dawn4

Yay Courtney!!!! You hang in there!!!!! WE can do this!!!! dang it..........we already DID!!!! woooo hooooo
0 Kudos
butterfly77ks

Help I keep sneeking a smoke here and there, I do not want to start smoking again!!!!

0 Kudos
dawn4

whoa!!!!!  I'm here!!!!!  i was having technical difficulties on the new site.

hi septs!  hope yall are doing well!!!

0 Kudos
dawn4

🙂

0 Kudos
dawn4

wooo hoooooo  bit by bit, the kinks are gettin worked out.

I learned a new trigger of mine tonight...............WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Susan57

There are lots of bugs on this site, that is the usual, when I worked at an electronic retail giant the same thing happened, we always had bugs following.

I am doing good, day 74 here and feeling very well, wonderful, glad you are all still here. Dawn, Wal-Mart, we were there yesterday.

Have a good day, NOT ONE PUFF, Cheers, Susan

0 Kudos