Give and get support around quitting

dawn4

September Quitters

Happy November to the Septemberers!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
602 Replies
Susan57

Good Morning, second legg of the weekend, boy they go fast. Yesterday was interesting. This am I am meeting a girlfriend for a walk, this happens at 8 am. The deal was, if I quit smoking, she would lose weight. Well at 18 days she was reminded she was now 18 days behind, now she is 55 days behind.
  Everyday I am so grateful I am no longer smoking, you were all here for me and going through the same situation, thank you for being here.
  Congrats Heather for 30 days! Patick, NAP for you, that is good, and Spunkie, this is good you keep everyone motivated to reach their goal.
  By the way, how do you get all the cutsy things on here and make them move?
  Have a good day, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
Susan57

Good Morning, Happy Monday to everyone. This is going to be a wonderful day for all of us. Again, at 8 am I am walking with my friend, my friend did go all 5 laps with me yesterday, this is over 2 miles, I was very surprised.
  Hi Dawn, if you were on the West Coast this would be great!
  Have a good day, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
patrick8

Hey Courtney, just read your personal info and the same thing happened to me. I went with Laser Concepts and it seemed to help but ya know nothing will make it easy, ya gotta really deep down inside wanna quit, or the smallest trigger will throw ya back in the cage with those other monkeys swinging from branch to branch looking for someplace to smoke. I don't wanna be in that cage ever again. I wanna be in the cage with the Lions, I am on day 48 with being nicotein free. Baby hear me ROAR !!!
0 Kudos
courtney10

I know what you mean Patrick. 43 days and I feel like I could still inhale a pack by days end without looking back. The only thing keeping me going is shear determination. The determination lead me to this site, and the support here keeps me determined. Every time I see someone else smoking, part of me is jealous, and the other part thinks "Man, what an idiot". I'd like to look as intelligent as I feel for a change.
0 Kudos
Susan57

Where is everyone? It is a little cooler this morning in CA, it is suppose to be in the 70's today, that will be the highs, a little cooler.
  This morning I will be going for the walk, this is good.
  Talk to you all later, have a good day, Cheers, Susan
0 Kudos
sue-burns

Good morning, all! Haven't been on for awhile--went back to work--FINALLY!!!! and have been very busy. Still not smoking and doing very well. No cravings, dreams, whatever--I've certainly been very lucky. I hope you are all doing very well too, and have a great day. Congrats to all of you on your milestones, and keep up the good work!
0 Kudos
courtney10

Hello everybody. Just a few more days and everybody here will have at least one month under their belts. I'm really proud of all of us that have made it so far.
0 Kudos
patrick8

Yep, I know what your sayin,know what those people smokin are lookin back at us saying God, I wish I could quit. Don't believe it, just ask them !
0 Kudos
spunkie

Sorry I was missing in action been a little ill go to Dr. today no big deal. I will get back into the swing of things. Remember to join QPC group so we can give each other parties when we reach milestones like our 30 days, 60 days
  etc. it is alot of fun ...

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ...JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!
0 Kudos
dawn4

hope yall are having a wonderful SMOKE FREE day!!!!can i get an AMEN? lawlz
0 Kudos