Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

September 2019: Welcome new members!

The September Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon (my-quit-stats.png) in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats or check out theEX Quit Calculator.

EX Community Admin Team
26 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

WarrenBoney‌ Also make sure you are logged in to the correct account (if you have two) when completing your checklist.  If you are logged into the correct one you'll see an orange EX Coach chat box in the lower right corner of your screen when on BecomeAnEX.org

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

Woowoo88 samillervzw Kourtni716 cdyer87 Emilyy10004 Rick4178 Kcraig1213 amandapetty129 moseyposey6 M8kingturns mistahfree ppeaves27 incase6789 sweetdew p-scott danner420 shelbylynnwags benni0603 theotherjerseyshore 3468 ralphluna202 LauraR1983 jkam216 kwiggins1977 Kgrew1234 zoekatherine merlie almelton38 mbeans10 karac ogqueen.22 lacherylallen baristizabal stopitnow61 Surfin4u4 miajack sloth27 Mcam7520 KayP1968 thebigquit mrskdf2014 selena95878 lilmiss91 Cascas Snull94 nicgrant Jaw0926 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. shelbylynnwags

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. 
Woowoo88 moseyposey6 ppeaves27 merlie lilmiss91

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

kindofodd _Spring_ squirt603 concon01 t6361jt Hcruz3 dleo78 Invu tarahja1 Bukuy Mosandye3 Langeje37 sydnicb sarahsmile sarahhawss britt21ay92 nb12114 kab393 Davidcrabtree Ashley1985 Bugsonly Babsy1070 Butler8717 amsmiles Bronco90 sheilalyles61 JADantzler Jessiequitsjuul LonaSue Beccihuffman moosegoesdeep jinscho1111 hanncrary Mccausey16 shelgordon ihatemyjuul mgmt162 mattman2344 marykquit marissap23 shadie Amber4 pinball

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. t6361jt

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. 

squirt603amsmilessheilalyles61LonaSuemarykquit

Amber4‌ and pinball‌ Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome!

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

msmith4562 lynne8502 drea01 Jeremy2037 rithomas480 Mward90 HandySandy Durbs meowmix82 Mrburns samuelbray51 afton23 cassmae1 bselby hautehippie61 jodiw kek12 DD13 kcollons47888 KevinCraig531 elolli M3GM jjquitter jbutts16 Michae7a Shaun2003 momma18344 Pifoofaery Cab2019 5442tami cleanjan540 gentonr margarwin Daoloth kalir quitjuul123 madisonpenegar romaneadriana footballstar1043 Nikki130789 Jossy351 amy01353 Ssara Hapyday1517 Wheel185 Dhewey Sarah3233 Sylviajoe Etlevateli Tan87 flamingochic Peggo gracedeveney Raeshandah Redchair2019 Nursemom0316 Anthonygratta jblong henrychar belmudezl la62875 keatan23 Zhyaishar Kelleykelley Jaxb613 smashlemmons ap1025 Love311 nero2345 mosesdman dmdp13 vagabond83 Tucker2019 Maemae269 Jennyhperez mburrus 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Etlevateli

msmith4562drea01Durbskek12kalirSsaraSylviajoekeatan23

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sbriggs alpauley chesgreen hdhanna0919 Elizabethstout bamos1 Justanotherone Ssj6458 janefriday Mingers123 mymomrocks44 Ann007 sueharv2002 quitv999 Wavyoc soulshine... ayoung123 nicolestubbs animal3735 ivers543 dawnr709 Lilyschwen sarahann11 chanda713 NanKath nimisham Zenagirl10 mum33 Juulkweenquitter Kelbel50 

hdhanna0919ivers543Kelbel50

EX Community Admin Team
Kelbel50

Thanks Mark!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

huntersnonnie psvanderveen1 aprildr1 Sandra0924 rrichards8331 Kstupendous GemJ67 kathbosch arodriqu1410 hawk1968 ladyparson Sugark111 Aharding09 onibaby jkelleher94 skye1298 Cgrandt5 rrhillestad SUPgirlnc12 Calebwomack5 CLE7490 bye_juul sssitzes83 lw72098 itstime101 tammyy1209 slbmartinez734 davidanthony9979 nole2021 lexmill14 Seeker19 talkischeap22 Leattrice Capt_Aj ossger Aleasha Thovis angel2019 amy1974 angelab0311 absung87 Deniser1962 Akane2019 forevernatalyn Mperdue edo123 Paigep012 SulliNan Bowey Gracie011414 FemmeArtiste CleanLife renew mzfatt1986 

rrichards8331GemJ67Leattriceabsung87renew

EX Community Admin Team
Thovis

Is there a way to edit quit date?  I had picked a date when I joined, but ended up pushing it back a couple of weeks.  It's currently not in line with my actual date.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thovis wrote:

Is there a way to edit quit date?  I had picked a date when I joined, but ended up pushing it back a couple of weeks.  It's currently not in line with my actual date.  

Thovis‌ Yes.  You can follow steps at top of this post which will help you change your quit date and also re-sync the new date to the community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

mallrat SARMES mlbourgeois lisarenea712 bhilliard jen7593 Jeng4170 jcroyle Gemfly DaphneCJ Linzzzay flashdoc Redhead101 achimienti Leeleecrouse tiffy87 Breadstick Luckypaul tobeyal WBTILLMAN khing1228 mikey45671 Kcloutier64 caramelsunnadae Misfit702 genosydal notsofancynancy Nicaddict13 rratednerd Megangoldberger Amassingill Jamendoza1984 SkidMarkz88 pemophypemophy jswashington1980 yodread75 Needtobreatheagain 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.  pemophypemophy

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. mlbourgeois‌ and tobeyal

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos