cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sally3

SMOKED FILLED DREAM

Good morning all, hope all is well today.

I had another smoke filled dream last night. Dream: I took one drag and said why am I doing this and put it out. i felt absolutely awful. The next morning I told my husband I smoked and didn't know why I even did, but it wouldn't happen again. Later that day I asked him for a ciggarette and he told me Sorry honey but you know I quit right before you did. I don't smoke...... End of Dream. Wow. This is my second dream since I quit. I think each dream has a meaning to it. This dream was bascially telling me do not cave because if you take even 1 drag you are full swing smoking again...............
0 Kudos
5 Replies
linda8

Remember Sally, no such thing as just one!!! We are doing it, Aren't we great!!!!
0 Kudos
sally3

Believe me I will not do it, it was in the dream. I think the dream was kind of a warning though don't you?
I know I am not the type of person who could just do one and not pick it up again. I AM STRONG!
3 WEEKS TOMORROW! thanks all!!!
0 Kudos
edith2

I had alot of smoking dreams when I first quit. I was so glad when I woke up. You're right, too. Taking a drag is smoking. It's like being pregnant..........
0 Kudos
edith2

I had alot of smoking dreams when I first quit. I was so glad when I woke up. You're right, too. Taking a drag is smoking. It's like being pregnant..........
0 Kudos
edith2

0 Kudos