cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call!

Just thinking about days gone by and people that were a big help to me in my quit.  So many that we no longer hear from and that is sad - because they have so much to offer.  I am going to @ mention some of these folks in hopes that a little nudge will get them to stop by and say hello and let us know how they are doing. Feel free to add others that I may have missed.

breakinchains

Brenda_M 

cyn9

dakota_posse

djmurray

GreenThumb3

iaviksfan

linda258

LisaAnnIndy74

marilyn_marmac 

Ms.J_11-10-2013

nanawendy

Newfound_Joy

OldBones-Larry

puff-tm-draggin

smorgy8513

Storm.3.1.14

swilson2

Yess

81 Replies
Sootie

joyeuxencore

Tommy is OK......Stephanie had surgery so that is probably keeping him busy. That and work and, and, and,.....

Good to hear from you!!!!!

0 Kudos
pir8fan

PRESENT! Happily answering the calling of the role! So many of you are family to me! So many of you own pieces of my heart ❤️

I could nmake some excuses for why I am not here very much, but you have all helped me learn the value of an excuse! Truth of the matter is, if I may borrow a line from Jimmy Buffett, "It's my own damn fault!" 

Please do not think it means I care any less for any of you! People who want to do something (like quit smoking) find a way. Those who do not find an excuse! I am having difficulty finding time and motivation to deal with the changes here! That is my fault! I am aware of the hole I left here, and I will make a better effort to provide the attention and support that you all deserve! 

Thank you for this Role Call! Thank you for remembering me! Thank you for the love and support that you give me and so many others! Most of the names and contributors here have no clue how much they mean to me! Love to all!

Tommy

Jennifer-Quit

Good to hear from you Tommy - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you and yours will remain safe during the storm.

elvan

PLEASE be safe, Tommy!

0 Kudos

Stay safe my friend! I have been thinking of you and keeping youjoyeuxencore_11-5-12 (I'm sure she was under mandatory evacuation) and msgardengirl320 in my prayers. I've been trying to talk another friend, that lives in Alva, to head this way. Unfortunately, with the traffic jams the hurricane just might reach us in Jacksonville before he could finish the trek up. Either way, it's not looking like we will get the impact that lower FL will have. 

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Marilyn_marmac_07-31-13-blog?sr=search&searchId=54a74516-2f...‌   Hey there my friend! I weathered the storm just fine because it went up the west coast at the last minute!! At my sister's house we never lost power or internet and I stayed with her for a week until mine came back on...Just inconvenient and lots of trees down but nothing like what has happened elsewhere!! xo

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I thought I'd take a few minutes this morning and go through a few people on my friend list and do a mention and maybe, just maybe they'll pop in and say hello, here's hoping!

mustangsally7705

CatsRsmart

cory-quit-3-10-13

deena-a-yenni

Diane145

moody_9-18-13

johio

jojo_2-24-11 Blog

jordan-11-1-12

NewEnglander

Newfound_Joy

nikki77

ninepatch

Nix

robertclark302

KMC56

Good Morning..

Shout out to~

Cindiboo‌ - she was the first to reach out, and we live fairly close to each other.

puff-tm-draggin

Tommym

I know there was another who quit the same time as I did...darn if I can remeber?  Must belong to that support group that JonesCarpeDiem mentioned earlier!

~Kathy

Just noticed MarilynH..love your new profile pic!!

Thank you so much for the shout out. I love this little family but unfortunately, it seems to being ripped apart. I was very sad to read Pops has left as well. He worked hard to get the upper hand on his quit. So many I care about have left. So many I care about are still here. I think I'm happy to sit on the sidelines, shaking my head in sorrow, at this time. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Well I am holding out hope that Pops will return. Really good to hear from you!