cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call!

Just thinking about days gone by and people that were a big help to me in my quit.  So many that we no longer hear from and that is sad - because they have so much to offer.  I am going to @ mention some of these folks in hopes that a little nudge will get them to stop by and say hello and let us know how they are doing. Feel free to add others that I may have missed.

breakinchains

Brenda_M 

cyn9

dakota_posse

djmurray

GreenThumb3

iaviksfan

linda258

LisaAnnIndy74

marilyn_marmac 

Ms.J_11-10-2013

nanawendy

Newfound_Joy

OldBones-Larry

puff-tm-draggin

smorgy8513

Storm.3.1.14

swilson2

Yess

81 Replies
MarilynH

aztec

Cindiboo

flaroyale

Eric_L. 

HealthyOrange

jacks1125

tjanddj

These are a few I've thought of and I haven't noticed constanceclum for a couple of days, thinking of you Connie. 

Jennifer-Quit

I sent Connie a PM a couple of days ago - no word from her yet

elvan

I sent a PM to Connie and to Puff with no response.  I think some of the people have just stepped back, I don't think they are smoking...we certainly know that Smorgy isn't.

Jennifer-Quit

Did not mean to imply that I think they are smoking - would just like to hear from them!

0 Kudos
elvan

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood.   I remember each and every one of them and how helpful they were...some came before me, some after.  It's hard to lose touch with them.

Jennifer-Quit

Thanks Marilyn!

flaroyale

I am still here but can not stand the new layout and have no idea how to get around in here. I can't even figure out how to look at my own page.  Still not smoking since 3/1/2016.  How you all are doing well

Jennifer-Quit

So sorry - I will help if I can.  Click on arrow by avatar to view your profile.  Thanks for checking in!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

flaroyale 

You can click on your picture (avatar) or username anywhere on the site to go to your profile.

Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 wrote:

So sorry - I will help if I can.  Click on arrow by avatar to view your profile.  Thanks for checking in!

In the upper right of every page when you are logged in you'll see your avatar.  In this particular place there will be a drop down with all the options when you click on your image.

We did move over your /blogs/flaroyale-_quit_3-11-16-blog/2017/01/24/flaroyale-quit3-11-16-archived-profile?sr=search&sear...‌ from the old community but it looks like there wasn't much in the profile when was moved over.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos