cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call - Ex 7!

Who all is planning on attending?  Would love to know....Made my reservations today -- going to book my flight early next week.  

Words cannot describe this EXperience!  The more, the merrier--So if you are going, or even just thinking about going - leave a comment!  

Tags (1)
60 Replies
Mandolinrain

HAHAHAHA....Hey I happen to LOVE sweaters....one addiction at a time girlfriend....and the sweater thing will be an addiction I dont think  can live without...eva'

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

My thing is shoes.  Oh, how I love shoes.  I could sing a song about shoes and Hats. 

Mandolinrain

Ahhh, now thats a thought...mayhaps I will put pen to this..... Whatcha Think Giulia ? Could be fun

VERSE ONE:

To all the shoes I've loved before..........

And every hat that I've adored............

They make me want to sing.............

Each one of them I'll bring..............To the shore.........

hahahahahahaha

Your turn Giulia

VERSE TWO:

JACKIE1-25-15

Me and my sweater

We are together, together

Any kinda weather weather

You betcha, I've got my sweater

JACKIE1-25-15

As long as you don't wear mohair and it is 90 degrees.  Just looking at that would make ME hot. 

Mandolinrain

HAHAHA, Although it was 70 here today and I had on a heavy wool cardigan because of the chills earlier this morning.. I am over them now though thank goodness

Barb102

I booked my room with my husband. Can’t wait to meet you all

Barb

Brenda_M

Hey, guys, should we start talking about arrivals and all that? I don't know where to post this, so I'm doing it here. Sorry to hijack your blog, Jennifer-Quit‌! And I CANNOT wait to see all y'all again!

Michwoman

Wild Horses won't keep me away!  Brenda - Kathy sent a spreadsheet with arrivals and stuff like that out. Did you get it?

ShawnP

I never got the spreadsheet. I was going to ask same question

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device