cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Roll Call - Ex 7!

Who all is planning on attending?  Would love to know....Made my reservations today -- going to book my flight early next week.  

Words cannot describe this EXperience!  The more, the merrier--So if you are going, or even just thinking about going - leave a comment!  

Tags (1)
60 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Hi Jackie,  sadly I've done the math and I'm not going to be able to make it BUT I'm a good follower and enjoy seeing the joy in others SO I will be following closely and be a part of the cheering team.  Perhaps one day.

Strudel

Yes - it is Best Western Plus - 2809 Atlantic Ave. Please see the links above for info on how to reserve a room. Also - if you are thinking about coming, please send me a private message with your email address and cell number. Plus we will need to know how many are planning on coming. Thanks - sure hope you can make it! 

Rick_M

Hi all, We booked our ocean front rooms and will be there 6 nights. If I gonna drive 9 hours I gonna stick around the beach for awhile.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, looks like a big group...gonna be a blast like it always is.... 

shashort

Flight and room booked Here I come Virginia YAY

djmurray

I'm late to this party, but I will definitely be there in time for the EX 7 party in Virginia Beach -- can't wait to see you all!!

Giulia

YAY!

ShawnP

I really really need this vacation. Just a little over a mth away

Brenda_M

jojo_2-24-11‌, my baby and I are sharing a room across from the main hotel by the outdoor pool, too! I imagine I'll probably be at the pools a lot, because, as we discovered in Florida, my kiddo LOVES the pool. 

Giulia

Can't wait to meet you and your bambino!

DonnaMarie

Is it time yet?