cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Recipes On The Web

I try a lot of new cooking or baking recipes on the web.   Sometimes they are yummy. Sometimes ghastly.  But it's fun and keeps me busy, from smoking @ times.  Does anyone enjoy dabbling in the kitchen with recipes from the internet and such?  This is a Cranberry Cake I made for a Christmas party.  It was pretty, festive, and tasted really good. 
BTW I heard if you eat cake really really fast.......No calories!!  Just Kidding.    I love cake. 
037.JPG

118 Replies

having trouble posting tonight...don't know why??? maybe justme and the new round of fatigue???????????

anywho,don't know where it went but said,I'd try and remember next time make it to rake pics... makes great gifts too and better than boughten. C. corn is a good keeper  V. corn is more to make and eat soon as it doesn't store well....

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

28577611_1851700924840266_1866809888297956269_n.jpg
Truth! 

love it! wouldn't stop our biggest cookie eater who is the hubby!!!! we share most things anyway.... he'd just eat up to the bite marks until he knew for sure they were mine..........just kidding......

0 Kudos
minihorses

I haven't tried this recipe but it looks delicious!

Slow-Cooker Salted Caramel-Banana Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe - Pillsbury.com 

looks Fantastic and I used to bake in a commerical bakery! you wouldn't believe the short cuts that are used there........

quick biscuits are used for lots of fast yummy items..........

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Ahhhhh.....I don't think so......LoL

http://3-week-diet.digimkts.com/I am starting NOW!Kelly has to check this out !!My doctor said this is full of results!

minihorses

Waaaa-haa-haa!

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I like my Food..........When we exercise and eat healthy we can eat real food and have our goodies too!

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Cool Food Hacks 1 - DIY Craft Projects