cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Recipes On The Web

I try a lot of new cooking or baking recipes on the web.   Sometimes they are yummy. Sometimes ghastly.  But it's fun and keeps me busy, from smoking @ times.  Does anyone enjoy dabbling in the kitchen with recipes from the internet and such?  This is a Cranberry Cake I made for a Christmas party.  It was pretty, festive, and tasted really good. 
BTW I heard if you eat cake really really fast.......No calories!!  Just Kidding.    I love cake. 
037.JPG

118 Replies
anaussiemom

He's In Kalamazoo Michigan.... Y?

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Peanut Butter, Dill pickles, Majo snacks......His "cup of tea"....   

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Yes.  

0 Kudos

like peanutbutter and pickles but hold the mayo! LOL's

All the sweets LOOK Fantastic.... but I can't EAT those while my energy level is so low

and I'm not able to do my normal exercise. Trapped in house, accept for appt. days

due to weather too cold for my issues..... Now I have a Cold and haven't had one in 

a very long time........The journey and my body trying to figure out which way is up

HAS my immune system totally whacked out!  I have this week and have to get energy

up,to pack up all the stuff for the professional painter on 23-25 of this month......Men 

will move the heavy furniture on those days. I have to do all the pictures,glassware,etc....

My china and crystal and special keepsakes so they do not end up broken........

Haul them upstairs.....Back to dentist tmw.,appt.3 on the partial building. All the

chaos keeps me from thinking about smoking! How are you doing????

Prairie 63

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Phew alrighty!

16680_489568321095540_1841403005_n.png

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Im hangin there too.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Cheesy Chicken Pie .
Hubby Dean loves this yummy comfort food.

015.JPG

0 Kudos

Looks delish! Did you put the recipe up??????????????????? How are you doing????????????? What's up there?????? Finally made the 50's today, without wind!!!!!!! We still have some snow on the ground.........Canadian geese are flying north everyday now.

Crazy week here....getting ready for pros to do repairs and painting. Had dental, now have my partial to get used too.

Got the new 6 yr. license this past week. Today was fasting bloodwork, annual regular checkup stuff. An appt. is being made with a cardiologist, as BP is still to high. Changed 1 BP med. I've given up 80% of my caffiene,1/2 my sugar and quit smoking!  My BP is still all over the place.... I'm not wearing a patch...........(Over 3 wks. now) I've only used nic gum a few times in 3 wks.   Doesn't explain the BP.  BP ran high all winter with water areobics,exercise cless 4 x wk., plus walking everyday in the Senior park several times. Sometimes riding my bike or using exercise room. Also  did a few walking classes. I am not over weight,borderline under wt., I eat 3/4 veggies on almost every meal,lots of whole grains and I do not fry anything EVER! Any fried we eat away from home. We don't do that accept when we have appts. Frustrating! I do eat candy to replace the smokes, not as much as I used to eat daily!... I always did eat candy and never did anything to my BP.  Prairie 73 DOF

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

No I didn't  put recipe up oops. Very easy to make a pot pie... cooked.shredded chicken prepared crust, lotsa veggies, lotsa cheese.  warm it all up with  creamed soups or make your own gravy.. bake it for about 45 mins on 425   Easy breezy.  Im hangin in. thanks for askin.

0 Kudos