cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Recipes On The Web

I try a lot of new cooking or baking recipes on the web.   Sometimes they are yummy. Sometimes ghastly.  But it's fun and keeps me busy, from smoking @ times.  Does anyone enjoy dabbling in the kitchen with recipes from the internet and such?  This is a Cranberry Cake I made for a Christmas party.  It was pretty, festive, and tasted really good. 
BTW I heard if you eat cake really really fast.......No calories!!  Just Kidding.    I love cake. 
037.JPG

118 Replies
elvan

anaussiemom‌ I do not know of a recipe for a cake in a crock pot but I have heard that it can be done...sorry, can't help.

Ellen

Madyzsgocka

You can make pizza in the crock pot too. I was quite shocked how good mine came out when I tried it for the first time about 6 months ago.

anaussiemom

Really my hubby would love that.  Would love for you to share recipe if you want

Madyzsgocka

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

6b26361c5da8299e18eb24cdd40c7912.gif

minihorses

"smells" wonderful!!

anaussiemom

Does anyone have any yummy recipes they would like to share?  I am always seeking crock pot ideas.

0 Kudos

The dessert or coffeecake looks yummy so do the banana muffins. I love cook and bake, so am very hard to please in a restaurant...so is my hubby....This will be a FUN thread to come to....thanks for starting it....

anaussiemom

I am picky too.   If we go to restaurants,  I'm choosy about who has the yummy desserts, fresh and such. Dinner has to be good as well.     Drives hubby Dean nuts. 

minihorses

Crockpot Creamy Tuscan Chicken  (4 Servings)

Prep Time: 15 min  |  Total Time:  3 hrs 20 min.  |  Ingredients:  7  

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon butter

1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce with roasted garlic

1 jar (7 oz) sundried tomato strips, cut into thin strips (about 1/2 cup)

1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

1 cup chopped fresh spinach

Steps:

1)  In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook 3 to 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.

2)  In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken breasts.

3)  In medium bowl, mix Alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well mixed. Pour over chicken breasts. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center (165°F). Stir in spinach; cook 5 minutes longer. Serve over linguine, if desired.

Tusken Chicken.jpg

anaussiemom

Looks Delish !!