Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Quit tokens going out

fullsizeoutput_2b2.jpeg

The one pictured above is mine.

If you have a year or more quit, you get one for free. The following are going out next week to the following quitters:

minihorses‌ , virgomama

( Bellegonia‌ ( I need your address to mail you yours) who got her year in August 26th! )

They are made from Vintage Silver-plate  and guys....get keychains made from the same.. Let me know if you want one when you reach your year quit

28 Replies
Mandolinrain

Awww thanks Barb

0 Kudos
constanceclum

yes, fantastic!!! Something to look forward too even though I still have 11 months to go. How often do you send out reminders?

Connie

Mandolinrain

I will add you now to my list now.... but I try to post a reminder once a month  I won't send a necklace if you dont want one

0 Kudos
Giulia

I was wearing mine today and the checkout girl at Aldi's said,"That's a nice necklace, did someone make it for you?"  I then told her the story and she thought it was pretty awesome!  Which you are!

Mandolinrain

Giulia, so awesome, thanks

0 Kudos
minihorses

Opened mine yesterday.  Thank you Missy, that's really cool!

Mandolinrain

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Today I wear mine in honor of my 2 year quitiversary! I carry my key chain daily! It goes where I go!!! Love you tons Missy! I will forever cherish these pieces! 

Mandolinrain

Sandy-9-17-17‌ Oh man, I am so sorry I missed your anny date. We had company. Anyway, so happy for you, happy belated Anny Sandy, love you to pieces xoxoxo glad you like the tokens