cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Pull up a virtual chair :)

I'm ready for a little downtime how about a virtual buffet? 

Pull up a chair and join me in some relaxation and some yummy foodI love an all day breakfast I hope you do too. 

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

Or you can enjoy a traditional afternoon buffet!

dc832d3a264fffac81bb72f7cf4d81ce.jpg

We all need a little ME TIME once in a while to refresh our batteries so to speak  Smokefree living is the GIFT OF LIFE always.....

0eea7c8ea6f93c4a7c893cee71aa99a5.jpg

26 Replies
sweetplt

MarilynH Ah love some “me” time...I will share some Hershey kisses and some warm tea ...

pastedImage_1.jpg

pastedImage_2.jpg

Giulia

Well it's dark out now, so let's turn on the LIGHTS!

SnoMutt Lights 2019 Christmas Light Show - Epic Light Shows - YouTube   (a little of this goes a long way, I know!)

MarilynH

Absolutely beautiful Giulia thank you for sharing! I think I already posted this picture but I'm going to post it again you can see the snow hanging on the trees in the window behind the Christmas tree ....

20201208_165622.jpg

Giulia

Yes, you did post that gorgeous picture before, but it certainly deserves sharing again and again.  The indoor warmth vs the outdoor coolth is just perfect!  It looks like daylight outside.  Was it?  Actually it almost looks like a window with a fake snowy scene pasted on top if it.  Except it's REAL!  And that's the magic of it.

MarilynH

Thanks Giulia It was daytime but it was a dark dank dreary day, the snow is still hanging on the trees some snow has come off but not alot I'm hoping it will soon.

0 Kudos
Thesegoto11

What a bounty.  Great pics.  Reminds us of what a great country we live in.  Something to be thankful for.

green1611

Excellent ! mouth watering 

pamiam

What a spread!

Yes what a beautiful country we live in!

cant wait to travel some!

Meanwhile enjoy the winter and be grateful for each day! Smoke free.

Have a beautiful day everyone.

Christine13

Oops, I missed this yesterday, I hope there are some left over pancakes, I can microwave for me today!!

MarilynH

There's lots of leftovers Chris  Christine13 help yourself to whatever you would like and enjoy.

0 Kudos