cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zeke

Okay I am quitting tomorrow. I am not exactly happy but ready.

I am going to give this another shot. I am quitting tomorrow no matter friggin what. I have gum and the willingness to do it so here goes. I have 5 cigarettes and then el quito!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
roxie-girl

don't give in like I did now I got to requit again tomorrow.  I didn't make it through the third day. but we are going to try again I know I can make 2 days so we will see how it goes.  good luck on your quit just think positive and don't let the mind take over.

0 Kudos
harley

Thursday for me without much prep at all.  I have the electronic cigarette 16 mg and patches.  Im trying to find out if using them together is bad.  I won't use both unless I hear it is safe.  I  tried the electronic smoke on a 10 flight and it seemed to help quite a bit.

0 Kudos
arni1215

day 3 w/o anything at all...no patches...no fake smokes...i hope i can make it a whole week...so far so good thanks to a well placed bout of the flu from the lord that made me go that first day smoke free

0 Kudos
babyimaboo

Hey Zeke,

I am now on my third day. We may have quit around the same time. The last time I smoke was @10:30 March 9th and right after that I had a fit because I remeber thinking I stillw wanted to smoke right after my last on. I was mad at that point and cam in to realzation that i'm alway going to want another one. Soon after that i stuck a peice of gum in my mouth.

Just wondeing to ask, how has the gum been working for you?

0 Kudos