Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
cindy16

Hi Kristen, How are you doing? Cindy
0 Kudos
cindy16

Nicki you are doing great. 3 days the old nicotine demon is out of your system. All head games now. It has only been 15 days for me and I have hardly any cravings at all. I maybe had 3 in the past 15 days. Even stress is ok with no cigs. I finally figred out cigarettes do not take away stress. Probaly gives stress. I' m so happy to be smoke free. My husband still smokes. He is Up North Deer hunting now. I hope when he comes home and sees my success he may considering trying to quit. If not that is ok too. He has to want too.Enjoy your smoke free day. Cindy
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi Brenda, How was your night? Mine ok. Going to get Trevor in the tub. We havetot go over spelling words for tomorrow. I will come back on the site later. Hope your evening is going well. Cindy
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hey Brenda you are right. Being on the site helps alot. I feel like I know you guys. I wish my husband was here. Just talked to him. No deer . Weather is cold and snowy up there but no rain.He hates to hunt in the rain.Does your boyfriend smoke? Have a good dinner. Cindy
0 Kudos
mollie

Hi all day 5 for me and boy has it been tough but still hanging in there. good job!!! nov. quitters. I find my mornings the worst time of day for me. any advice for the mornings?
0 Kudos
cindy16

Hi Mollie, Go on the computer. Typing keeps your hands moving. I have my coffee and go on the computer. I might start exercising too. I get up take a shower. Then I drink coffee and go on the computer .After the computer I gett ready. I might sneak in some morning and night exercise. Not alot just enough
  Cindy
0 Kudos
cindy16

Mollie, I see you are from Wisconsin. Hey neighbor. I'm from Michigan. We bought our dog from a breeder in Wisconsin. Cindy
0 Kudos
deborah-hicks

190 cigs not smoked since quit date == bout 10 packs == bout $ 42.50.. wow this stuff adds up quick 🙂 🙂
0 Kudos
mollie

Cindy, I guess we are neighbors, small world.How many days for you? Does it get easier and when you stop wanting to smoke?
0 Kudos
mollie

Great job!!!! Deborah
0 Kudos