Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
koffiecakes

Okay when i typed my last message last wasn't last cig but i did quit at midnight on my birthday. haven't had one since.

0 Kudos
lois2

I did quit at 2: 30 to day i am so ready to face the OLD NIC- DEMON  face to face we are having a show down, good luck .

0 Kudos
ryman471

everyone keep it up. i have attempted before but not with as much of the positive attitude that is needed to make the quit more smoother. just keep all those top reasons fresh in your mind. always keep in your mind how much of a great thing it will do for your life to be a NON-SMOKER. i am one week in to it and the urges are already starting to slow down. i know i will always have urges or cravings, but just take them in stride and know they pass pretty quickly and they aint no thing. good luck to all.

0 Kudos
lois2

DAY ONE IS ALMOST OVER , HAD A FEW BAD MONENTS , , ONE DAY AT A TIME GOOD LUCK TO ALL

0 Kudos
tardy8

I'm Smoke Free...as of Nov 12th,...and I am still doing it! I did it!!! Yey Me! I can breathe again!

0 Kudos
sweetvictory

hello to everyone, I am new to this site, in one hr i will bee smoke free for 8 days, I am here looking for support so i stay that way! 🙂

0 Kudos
diverdavenj

I'm on day 2 and it's killing me. I have no choice but to make this work. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
mamamcd333

I'm on Day 2!  I've been trying to stay busy.  Sour Candy, nicotine gum, and lots of things to do to keep me busy.  My house is so clean, it's scary!  LOL!

0 Kudos

Hi guys-

Thursday's the day for me!  National Smoke-out Day!  I used this site a few years back and found it very helpful.  Unfortunetely, I relasped after about 10 months.  I was so embarrassed, I never came back on this site.  So, I'm here again, looking for support and looking to give whatever knowledge and support I can to everyone else.

Anyway....good luck to you all!  WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!

-Mark

0 Kudos
lois2

yes we can do this, i had a bad day but it will get better, i know it will let's hang in ther we can , we will, be non smokers.

0 Kudos