Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
kate8

Hey, I started a November Quit dates yesterday. Somehow I missed this one so, I'm going to close it up and come here. My Quit date was Nov. 11. I have been quit almost a month and I am soooo proud of myself. I really did wonderful If I ever would be able to stop. Dreams Do Come True...........Yay Everybody. We are Ex Smokers.

0 Kudos
george9

hi all!just checking in to see how all have done so far,i'm still goin strong not one since the 14th of nov.,i am doin OK been chewin gumGosh i still Want a smoke! just puttin it off ,tellin myself in a while.gosh had to lie but what the heck.All keep strong lets beat this for good.Let me know how your doin will try to be on more often,until next time george

0 Kudos
John-C.

Congrats to all who are quitting! I am a November 2008 quitter and have been a member of this group since I quit last fall. Nice to touch base. Hope all is well with everyone- looking at some monthlong milestones across the board this month.

0 Kudos
trica

Hello fellow Novembers!  I quit Nov 1st and still going strong thanks to this site and Wellbutrin!  Its been 40 days!   I haven't been involved in this group since the website changed.  I'll start coming back here now.  Its nice to hang out with company in in a similar quit time-(I'm not sure that makes since but hopefully you know what I mean). 

This is a great time to be a nonsmoker.  Its so cold outside and I am sooo greatful I don't have to stand out in it! 

0 Kudos
kate8

I would love to know how many november quitters are still here. It would really be awesome if we are all here. I keep trying really hard not to have to be a December quitter. I quit November the 11th. 2009. 32 days Free and Healing for me today.

I am having a hard time though. I have to constantly turn my thoughts away from a junkie brain. I don't know why. I had a bad problem with the same thing a few days ago. I read about this new game, well, new for me, where you concentrate on the things that are blue in the room, and then on the things that are red. I will be playing this game alot as I try to break away from these junkie thoughts.

I hope you guys are having a Wonderful time being smoke free and I would love to hear from you. Just think: No New Year's Resolutions about not smoking,,,,,,WE are already Smoke Free. How cool is that?????????

0 Kudos
done

November 22

0 Kudos
molzep

Hi - I quit November 20, 32 days now? I remember counting in hours, now I'm happy to count in weeks.  soon months will be good enough.  Years? - well I'd rather not wish time to go be so....

0 Kudos
kate8

Happy New Year to all the November 2009 members. Just think,  Come November this year, we will be quit for 1 year. That is really something to think about. I don't mean to wish my life or anyone else's away, I just cant wait until I can say I've been quit for 1 year. In the mean time, I think we are all Awesome for having made it, and become Quitters...............................Congratulations to all of you and a  VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.........................

0 Kudos
kate8

65 days today. Thats over 2 months quit for me. If I can do it, anyone can. No one believed I would make it. Honestly, I didnt believe in me either........But my Quit buddies had faith in me and I'm still here. Thank you.
0 Kudos
lois2

glade to find a November group, i will set a date soon,

0 Kudos