Give and get support around quitting

mara

November Quitters

Wish me luck as I wish you luck!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
609 Replies
josh2

I am scheduled to quit on the 9th. I have been preparing myself for this, so it will be a little easier. The 9th isn't going to be one of those days that I just say I will quit. I have done that numerous of times. So, I would like to join you in the month of November.
0 Kudos
kennth-backus

good luck Heidi and Trish
0 Kudos
jeff-jones

phillies same reason here more games but i gotta root for falcons tonite
0 Kudos
pat

So...today is my chosen quit day. I am ready! Sick of worrying all the time about my health, sick of being tired all the time. I remember how good I felt the other times I quit...really makes me wonder what I was thinking of to start up again? Looking forward to feeling and looking better than I have in quite a while! Wish me luck...right now I'm full of determination and power. From past experience, I know I won't feel this strong at all times....But I feel possitive....I can do this!
0 Kudos
robin10

I picked tomorrow as my start date. Been on Chantix for a little over a week, and except for some crazy dreams, the only side effects I'm really having is that cigs taste different, not a good different either, so I guess the stuff is working.

Tried to quit numerous times now, and as always now that the date is right around the corner I'm getting cold feet. Any one else have that problem?
0 Kudos
pahart12

phillies (b/c i want more games) and saints!
0 Kudos
kennth-backus

good luck pat
0 Kudos
marinemom

I'm 23 hrs in and doing good right now thanks to the lozenge in my mouth. It just really makes me thristy.
0 Kudos
annc

Wanting to wish everyone luck. My quit date was 1 year ago today. 1 year ago today I was exactly where you are and I am still smoke-free. You can do it! It really does change your life. I feel so free. Best of luck to you all!
0 Kudos
heidi11

Day two! Quit date was November 1st.
0 Kudos