cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

John-C.

Newbie Quitters

You can use this wall to introduce yourself and tell your story! Remember, this group is only for those who have stopped smoking completely (no matter for how long). We can use the advice of experienced EX's, too. I am on my 4th day (again), using this site much more and reading reading reading!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
444 Replies
vanlil

Got rid of all my cig today.  Refunded $83.83 on 2 cartons of unopened cig. and gave 6 unopened packs to someone to give away. She is a non smoker and she knows someone who would take them.

Didn't fee any grief or relief on the give away.  Love the refund.

Lillian

avjets

Day 2 is here.  Feeling optimistic, cautious, and craving all at the same time.

ivonia

33 days since my last cigarette.

letajane

So, this is my quit day. Been looking forward to it. Now, not so much. But really, I only have to do this one more time, if I do it right. NOPE. Not One Puff Ever. Now to toss all the ash trays in the trash.

vanlil

Today is Day 13..............I can't believe it!  I am happy for ME.  

I smell sooooo clean.............used so much cologne and stuff to "hide" that I was a smoker.  Freedom at last

vanlil

Day 18.............feeling good.  Thank Goodness I don't have people around me that smoke.

Voice is stronger and I can even YELL if I want to.  Grateful - I don't want to yell at anyone but thrilled my voice is back.

skylar68

First day been 5 hours since last cig. Im excited. Sooo ready to be done with smoking.  I find having some mints on hand, helps alot. Think of cig, have a mint.
vanlil

Can't believe I have 26 ays SMOKE FREE.  Feeling good about myself.

lesliekay111

Quit date August 9th. My 50th birthday. Been cutting back. Working on triggers. Anyone try Wellbutrin. I tried Chantix b4 and it gave me nightmares. Many questions???

erikelm

quit day is tmw and very stressed about this but also excited to start new smoke free life.. i have tried before and not been succesful but i am trying not to think about that and just focus on this quit. its been nice to read your guys posts and knowing im not alone is a great feeling.. best of luck to all