cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

New Day New Beginning: Renew, Restart, Reset, Refresh

Like quitting smoking, life can be hard  BUT with each new day there is an opportunity to reset, renew, restart and refresh your journey.  If you notice we breathe deep and sigh when we come to grips with tough situations.  You hear it all the time to take deep breaths and relax.  For me deep breathing was one of my major tools. It got me out of some really tough situations and not smoke.  The best part of the deep breathing tool, I could carry it everywhere.  I suggest that you use the deep breathing tool.  Practice makes perfect and the best part is that it works!Practice this Breathing Exercise  

If you have relapsed  breathe deep and Reset your date to Restart.  Renew your commitment each day to not smoke.  NOPE will keep you free. Refresh your mind with and make your own new adventures/new beginnings. 

Life is short so breathe deep. Keep it simple  

Labels (1)
3 Replies
sweetplt

You shared this with me Jackie @JACKIE1-25-15 my first week at this site.  I swear by it…not only with quitting, but life in general.  I share it when I can to others….I hope more newbies read your posts and many of the elders…wishing you a good day…~ Gotcha in my thoughts Colleen 938 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Thnk U. Not much to say eyes not strong today. 

sweetplt

Oh no @JACKIE1-25-15 do u suffer from macular degeneration?  

0 Kudos