cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kassbadass

Anyone else quit JUUL

I used to smoke cigarettes occasionally maybe one or two a day or sometimes only when I went out drinking. Then I found the JUUL and it became a everyday, every second type of thing for a whole 2 and a half years this little usb looking device ran my life . I mean it’s crazy how addicting it can really be. I’m on day 6 of my quitting journey and the withdrawals from the nicotine have been intense, my doctor did prescribe me bupropion to help with withdrawals and I’m not sure if it’s helped lol. But I did go out last night and was around people that vape and smoke and I actually woke up feeling proud and happy that I did not once ask or hit any type of nicotine product. Anyways, I quit because I’m having breast reduction surgery and I thought I would just quit until after surgery but after feeling like crap for days I’m def not going to be going back to the juul. Anyone else on a juul quiting journey ? 

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kassbadass 

Welcome! Glad you joined! 
I found some other posts that mentioned Juul.  And also some posts by others quitting vaping so you can get a sense on here who has experience. There are a lot of experienced people here who have quit nicotine however so also use their advice for your quit journey.

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s @Kassbadass 

So happy to see you are quitting nicotine…it really is bad for us…and eventually it hurts us physically and mentally as we continue to be addicts.  

Be sure to read at https://www.becomeanex.org/my-ex-plan/ it will help as you journey through the quit.  Also, keep close to the support site for help and to encourage others on this journey.  

You can do this…it takes time and work…and trying other things in place of smoking.  We are here to help…Colleen 938 DOF 

0 Kudos