cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gumby1955

Need a Friend

This is Jerico, I really need to quit, I have COPD and smoking is not helping. Need some help starting anyone want to make the journey with me. I’m in Clarksville, TN

20 Replies
SuzyQ411

I am just reading your blog post winsomet26‌..... (I got sidetracked and limited my time on the EX site while  entertaining an out of town visitor for a week.) I have my fingers crossed that you made it through Day 100 and are still on the journey. My current quit is my final quit after failing many times during my more than 60 years of smoking. I am hopeful you will post everyday and let us know how your quit is going for you. Please seek help from us if you are ever on the verge of relapsing. Label your post as HELP and someone will show up to help you through the time of temptatiom. I relapsed last year and had to start all over again. It was harder the second time around and I would not wish that on you. One thing you could do is post a break-up letter with your cigarettes. It helps the quitter immensely plus reminds others on their journey that they have also left their relationship with cigarettes behind. I wish you well 

~Suzy

Day # 242 (will be 8 months on 9/6!!)