cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

princessdeb

Mood Swings, Breakouts and Gas... OH MY!!

Today is day 12 for me  I've been using the 4mg lozenges to help and only used 2 today!! Mood Swings....I'm not feeling depressed or tired, but broke out crying for a few minutes about 3 times today.  Other than that, my days have been good!

Breakouts....I haven't had my skin breakout since I was in my 20s...40 years ago! The last couple of days I've got little bumps all over my face.  I take excellent care of my skin.  Does anyone know if this could be part of the toxins coming out from smoking?

Gas... hahahaha...how long does that last? It's crazy!#@!?

Off to do more reading.

Deborah 12 DOF

Tags (1)
29 Replies
Sandy-9-17-17

Well just remember that we are beautiful inside and out!  Even more inside now that we quit!  

I am really starting to embrace my extra weight, but the air baby can disappear !  lol!   

Black is very flattering, and the color of my favorite cargos!  Hmmmm....Scrubs?  I may have to 

look into some of those!

GyorgyiM

The post #101 – How To Get Rid of Belly Fat appeared first on 1000 Life Hacks.

Not sure about this???

Sandy-9-17-17

Maybe for the non smoker who never smoked a day in their life, this might possibly be true!  But I think that smoking totally wrecked our tracks, and until it re-learns how to work the way it's suppose to, we are stuck with our little air babies!  Ha Ha! Who knows, it might even grow on me!  LOL!  Oh wait, it does that daily!

GyorgyiM

https://thethirty.byrdie.com/traditional-chinese-medicine-for-bloating--5b2c624fdb580 

Check this out regarding "bloating" .....everything we learn is better than sitting in the dark being miserable about it...eh?

Miles of Smiles....

Sandy-9-17-17

Good morning dear friend.   Yes, anything we can do to learn a way out of this miserable bloating. 

I am currently using the    Ultra BioCore Optimum Complete and Premium Betaine HCl Hydrochloric Acid w/Pepsin

Will let you know how these turn out!     Going to go check yours out now! 

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Can that name be any longer? After I read it I thought I just learned a new language!!  LoL

Hope it helps!

Sandy-9-17-17

I know right!  So do I , but I am looking at your info as well, makes sense! 

GyorgyiM

All those "harmful" foods listed are just about  EVERYTHING i eat....and DRINK!

So I guess I will just go up into the mountains somewhere and live off of "lukewarm" tree leaves and bark!

Really? 

EeeeeeeeK!

LoL

princessdeb

GyorgyiM  OH MY!!!  You two have me laughing so hard!! Thanks...I needed a good laugh!!!

Sandy-9-17-17

Well ya know princessdeb‌ You are early in your quit, and you just may be joining in our fun before you know it!