Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dawnmarie

Michigan Quitters

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
budman12

I am on my third day. I'm not feeling too bad right now, but from past quit tries I know that will change!! Just trying to ride the waves of the cravings/withdrawals without giving in. I'm from the Ann Arbor area. (Milan, to be exact). I've been smoking again for the past three yrs. but until then had quit for four and a half years. Why I let myself start again I'll never know. I REALLY want to be an ex-smoker again!

0 Kudos
budman12

Whelp!! Apparently this group's died!.. Later!

0 Kudos
sunshine4

4 days no ciggs yeah me!! have to keep it up want to stay a non smoker in the begining it seems to be easy for me than wham it hits me like crazy trying to stay strong this time. wish my husband would qiut with me I THINK IT WOULD MAKE IT A LOT EASIER nice to see support from michigan im from madison hgts.MI

0 Kudos
jlmn21242

Im in the same boat!  4 days and counting...and my boyfriend smokes still...I tried to make it a couples thing but he wasn't buying it.  I hope I can keep this up and maybe make him realize its not so hard...but goodluck everyone!

0 Kudos

Well, I'm in michigan so I'm joining this group. I live in a suburb of Detroit, called Grosse Pointe Park. I was having a lot of cravings today and was looking for a group I could identify with. I'm trying this one.

0 Kudos

better today. not as many cravings.

0 Kudos
elizabeth39

I've made it to day 15!  I am truly excited that Michigan is going smoke-free May 1st!  It means there will be less temptation at the bars or bowling alley.

0 Kudos

I am so glad that passed too. I don't go to bars, because I don't drink. I do like to bowl. I thought about joining a league again, but I was concerned over the smoke. Now, I think I can.

0 Kudos

Come on Michigan. It's cold outside. Let's talk about quitting. I'm having a tough day. Cravings ever since I woke up.

0 Kudos

another bad day

0 Kudos