cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Is It Too Hard? An Impossible Delivery?

I ordered a liver supplement online for Hoggie to be given in conjunction with the two antibiotics last Wednesday. I had to order other things to get free shipping.

The package was supposed to arrive by last Saturday. I received a notice Saturday that the package was damaged.

The seller reshipped on Monday and I started getting notices of pending delivery and then a cancellation

EVERY DAY since Tuesday.

So I got a notification today it had been delivered.

I went to the porch with my hand truck and no package. No note. No nothing

They delivered my 50# package to a stranger and didn't tell me know who.

What am I supposed to do go door to door with my hand truck and hope I get lucky?

I still don't have my package or know where it is after spending an hour and a half trying to find out with fedeX.

How many smokes would I have had by now?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
elvan

Oh man...if it was Chewy...they will send another package without questions.  I have had packages delivered that were damaged and they replaced everything I ordered.  I did not NEED everything, I needed one or two things that were damaged but they replaced everything and they told me to just donate extras to a shelter.  I order from them regularly.

Hope Hoggie is doing alright.

Ellen

0 Kudos

they sent me a separate package with the free meds that I got Monday.

they even gave me a $10 refund for the hassle.

They didn't screw up, it's fedex

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

FedEx returned a package that I was waiting for because they said there was no one at the address to deliver to.  It was my agency and I was there EVERY day.  We had it resent to my home.  They delivered with no one at home.  Go figure. 

0 Kudos

we have a signed release with UPS and fedex to deliver without a signature. There was nothing that required signing for in the package.

0 Kudos
elvan

I have had some issues with Fedex lately...I ordered some chocolate candy for a friend's birthday and they left it out in the sun when it was 99 degrees outside.  It was packed with ice packs but they were completely melted.  It was seriously disappointing.  I couldn't get the candy he likes except on line.  

0 Kudos