cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ree

May Quitters

just signed up and finished my profile. I have picked my quit date and it happens to be in May. so I decided to join the other May quitters. Good Luck to all you May quitters
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
292 Replies
constanceclum

Today is my quit day-forever!. I am determined. Mornings are the hardest so I just have to get through the next few hours and I think I'll be ok @ least for today. I'm glad to see people are using this group and hope it cont. as a way for all us newbies to be extra support for each other.

Connie

0 Kudos
sunflower32

EVERYONE WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR QUIT DATES! If anybody has any questions, concerns, or maybe a suggestion for the group please tell me. I want everyone to have a say in this no matter what.  We are a group NOT AN I lol

I'm struggling but not giving up........AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND MY NEW QUIT DATE!

0 Kudos

My forever quit date was May 12 2014. Never have felt more proud of myself.

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Congrats to Sunflower and Zackie! Day 2 for me & it's still hard but easier that yesterday. I am praying for all of you as well as myself for successful, forever quits!

Connie

0 Kudos
sunflower32

Praying for you too Connie! Who wants to go for a walk today? It's so pretty outside and it feels good to breathe! 

0 Kudos

My quit day is May 25, 2014. I just set up my profile on here today, and I'm hoping this site will really help me. I have tried quitting many times before, but it's easier said than done, as I'm sure most of you know. I am determined this time I will succeed. I have two little girls and a husband that I need to get healthier and set a better example for. Good luck to everyone else quitting this month or any other month, I wish you the best of luck and success!!

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Good morning everybody! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring Day. Still struggeling at day3 but optimistic.

Connie

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Hello All May Quitters - Working on day 22 for me and just want to say that I hope you are all still hanging in there.  I've got a 4-day week-end coming up, starting on Friday.  Very thankful for the time off - but worry about spending so much time alone, so I will be checking in here often.  Also, the pool at my apartment complex is opening - I really enjoy going there - but I know there will be smokers there and I really havent been around smoke since I quit.  Pray for God to give me strenght to make it through my long week-end!

0 Kudos

May 5th was my quit day and I haven't touched a smoke since.

0 Kudos
constanceclum

Good afternoon everyone! Hope all our May quitters are still here!. I got through the 1st 3 days-always the hardest- and can honestly say I am now enjoying day 4. Wishing everyone a great day!

Connie

0 Kudos