cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Hope-25

MAYDAY

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY 

I am heading for a cigarette. God help me. 

26 Replies
beazel

Well done Hope!!!!!!

indingrl

WELCOME and thanks for sharing and HELPING ME to remember - how I was HELPED to NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF EVER and it was said to ME - If YOU always DO what you've always done you'll always get what you always got- and I believe you know using your drug NICOTINE to cope will NOT help and i believe you have experience in using NICOTINE- NOW give YOURSELF a chance as a RECOVERING nicotine addict and take 3 deep belly breaths and let the air out SLOWLY with pursed lips like your gonna blow up a balloon- slow letting it out S L O W- that's what I was taught and then make NEW choices - go for walk or jog in place for 1 minute or just say another prayer and read psalm 91 in YOUR Bible - YOU asked God to HELP and WE DO are part abd HE always answers prayer- in HIS love you get to DO as you choose- free will- gentle hug.     

sweetplt

Sorry I wasn’t here to help, but I am so happy you didn’t smoke.  Did you know every time you say no when a bad urge/crave comes, you get stronger and nico demon gets weaker.   It does get better, but takes time.  ~ Colleen 131 DOF 

maryfreecig

You are worrying about the next time? This is why quitting is a one day at a time process. Yes you can, just for today.

Christine13

Sorry I missed your post Hope, so glad you made it through this.  Kudos to you!

0 Kudos

Image result for worry is like a rocking chair

DonnaMarie

Sorry I didn't see this when you posted it. A quit is a minute at a time. You did the right thing coming here. It hopefully gave you time to think it out.