cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Lets celebrate our very own Colleen :)

I'm late getting moving this morning but I'm here lets CELEBRATE sweetplt and her splendiferous quit journey YAY for 700 spectacular DOF ~ Days Of Freedom and counting YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come! Isn't LIFE Grand without a Cigarette in Hand, hip hip hooray whoopee and whoo hoo let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES, thank you Colleen for everything you do you are a sweetheart and a true inspiration for all of us here at Ex....

dc832d3a264fffac81bb72f7cf4d81ce.jpg6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Tags (1)
34 Replies
Giulia

sweetplt   Oh man, I missed all that good food.  But especially missed celebrating your 700 days.  You are such a bright, supportive light on this site.  From the moment you joined.  You're dedicated to the Celebrating Milestones group where you DAILY (along with Barbscloud) celebrate everybody's quits.  It does not go unnoticed.  We don't know how many members tune into that announcement, but you sure are there for them if they do.  I'm glad you're here.  And I celebrate your 700 steadfast, beautiful, smoke-free days!  You should feel really proud of yourself.  To quote a friend "gotcha in my heart."  

Maki

Congratulations Sweetplt

KTQeeyore

tenor.gif

Peggy40

A little late but still worth it! CONGRATULATIONS  

mpnaegle

Congratulations sweetplt‌!  You are an inspiration to us all!!!!!