cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Lets celebrate our very own Colleen :)

I'm late getting moving this morning but I'm here lets CELEBRATE sweetplt and her splendiferous quit journey YAY for 700 spectacular DOF ~ Days Of Freedom and counting YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come! Isn't LIFE Grand without a Cigarette in Hand, hip hip hooray whoopee and whoo hoo let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES, thank you Colleen for everything you do you are a sweetheart and a true inspiration for all of us here at Ex....

dc832d3a264fffac81bb72f7cf4d81ce.jpg6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Tags (1)
34 Replies
nevergiveup

Congratulations, Colleen! You are awesome!!

Martha

Congratulations Colleen!  I'm so happy for your and proud of you!  You have been a great Quit friend to have.  700 days, I can't wait to meet that day, you are an inspiration!

Cousin-Itt

CONGRATULATIONS  COLLEEN

on

See the source image

DAYS of FREEDOOM

Thank you for being here

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations!

(and thanks for staying around to help others!)

Nancy

marciem

CONGRATULATIONS, sweetplt‌ !!

Roses and Hummingbird

Colleen, you are an AWESOME asset to EX, always positive and encouraging, and you have well earned your 700 glorious days of freedom too!

JACKIE1-25-15

The buffet looks grand.  Here are some desserts.20 Creative Wedding Dessert Buffet IdeaspastedImage_2.jpg

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_2.jpgquitsmokingtoday Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.compastedImage_3.jpg

Barb102

Congratulations Colleen!!!!!!  So happy for you!!!!

F1799EC0-14D2-44CE-973C-10AF69D89814.jpeg

Jennifer-Quit

congrats.jpeg

elvan

Thanks for the reminder, Marilyn. Congratulations on 700 very valuable & appreciated days with all of us at EX Ellen