cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

KEVIN IS HOME!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kevin was discharged from the hospital this evening and is happily at home!!!

I wish to thank all of you for the precious words of support, kindness, encouragement and faith you have sent to me over the past three days. 

And I also appreciated your words of encouragement to not smoke in the midst of the stress I was under. I am so happy I did not give into those strong and persistent cravings as I would now have to start all over with my quit (and I don't honestly know if I have another quit in me, so best that I don't have to find out if that's true).

Your responses to my plight caused me to feel I was cared for, and I thank you for that as well.

~Suzy 

xox

Tags (1)
30 Replies
MarilynH

That's wonderful news Suzy

SuzyQ411

thank you colored script.jpg

Thanks Marilyn for your caring words 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Cool and isnt it wonderful how God answered YOUR prayers SuzyQ

SuzyQ411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f9uGdJYPeA

God Is Good

Thank you Diane Joy for always being there for all of us 

I found the above song online and found it very comforting

Thought you might also enjoy it~

0 Kudos
CrazyQuitter

That's great news! I'm glad he's home!

SuzyQ411

thank you artistic.jpg

Thanks for helping to celebrate my good news 

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Glad to here it  Happy for Kevin and all of you  It is Fantastic News

SuzyQ411

thank you folksy.jpg

Thank you Carl for your support

0 Kudos
umalala

How's Kevin?

Muhamed
Quit since 8/2/2017
If you like my reply smash the [kudos] button. I'm not an expert but I have successfully quit using this site. For that, I'm grateful. That is all.
SuzyQ411

@umalala 

Thanks for your question on how Kevin is doing. In fact, I just spoke with him about an hour ago. He's no longer experiencing shortness of breath and he is having no symptoms regarding the newer clot behind his knee. So, it is assumed the "clot-buster" medication is doing it's job. This is all good news to a mother's ear 😊

0 Kudos