cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tamara

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

Hello everyone, Im new to this site. I quit smoking 2 weeks ago and I feel solid in my quit. I really believe that I have the will power to prevail this time.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sue26

HI....I NEED A QUIT BUDDIE i QUIT 8 DAYS AGAO AND BLEW IT SO AM BACK ONTRACH QUIT LAST NIT AGAIN...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRENTICE IT....Thanks ...sue...
0 Kudos
marie23

Hi Tamara congrats on your 2 weeks that is great.I am so happy for you and your positve attitude. I know you can do this My quit date was July 15 so I know how you feel. I remind myself everyday all the reasons I wanted to quit and keep myself very busy to conbat the temptation so far so good I really also believe this well be my final quit. I am 51 years old hey better late than never Good Luck and God Bless Marie
0 Kudos
marie23

Hi Sue Good for you for getting back on track I myself have done the same many times. All the experts say this is part of the process and practice for your final quit. My quit date was July 15 and I am surprised and so happy that I really believe I can do it this time. This site is so helpful and it is a comfort to know we are not alone in our struggle. I really wake up each day and remind myself of all the reasons I had for quitting I find that to be helpful I am not sure what a quit buddie is but if we can help each other keep moving forward I am all for it Marie
0 Kudos