cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

wylie

Just Joined

I have been wanting to quit for some time but needed a plan this site is perfect and will help me alot in quiting for good..

0 Kudos
5 Replies
cicichap3

Don't know if I'm ready for this, but hate something controlling my life so much....can't afford them no more....smoking is now a physical need and no longer enjoyable....

0 Kudos
wylie

Totally understand where your coming from good luck in quitting i know its not going to be easy my quit date is Feb 3.

0 Kudos
spikes125

I quit at 1:05 this am.  So far so good keeping real busy.  but still want one with my wine.  but they're killing me litteraly.  its them or me.  with god on my side what else do i need.  I WANT A SmOKE  I'm going  sorta nuts up and down but i am going to do this.  Please pray for me!

0 Kudos
nin_80

I am new to this site and really want to quit...what can I do to keep in touch and stop smoking.. what is the process. I am using the ciggerate tracker right now and I still fail to fill that out sometimes. I am at a point where i am getting sick of this addiction. I hate the smell, i hate the taste but can't stop. My quit date is suppose to be march 10th. I want to be able to put this stuff down by then. i need help what else can i do???

0 Kudos
irishlady

I am new to this I have tried to quit many times before. I have tried the patch it doesn't work for the life of me I NEED HELP PLEASE. The reason I am in need to quit is I just had neck surgery and smoking is not helping my healing process.

0 Kudos