Give and get support around quitting

barbara42

June Quitters

yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
kim18

I hit the one week mark at midnight. It has not been easy but I am extremely proud to say I have remained smoke free! 🙂
0 Kudos
cassie4

It is starting to get a little easier. I'm about to approach double digits - finished with day 10 at midnight. I haven't been there in a long time. My body feels so much better. Now if I could just tell my mind that it would not be fun to sit outside in my yard with a smoke and beer.............
0 Kudos
jeannie2

I havent smoked since June 8 and am feeling great. I have lots of energy and keep real busy. I made it through the weekend, had a huge party at my house and watched others smoked and i thought for a minute gee that looks good and then i thought no way and I was fine. Its all in my head at this point i hope and pray i never turn back.
0 Kudos
lois2

Great job everyone keep it up. Welcome all new comers.
0 Kudos

Day 6, my goal today to use gum and toothpicks instead of cigarettes and food. Thanks for the tip about the gum Jim, I'll try it.
0 Kudos
jennifer53

Yay, yesterday was my 2 week mark woohoo!!!!! I feel so much better : )
0 Kudos
karen6

Had to start over, but Day One has gone great. My boyfriend came home from work early today, and it was wonderful to not have to feel disappointed because that would mean I couldn't smoke. (I was smoking in secret because I couldn't face his disappointment in me.) We went out for lunch and I had my favorite salad, and then we spent some intimate time together and then went for a nature walk. I still have a bit of a cold, but it's going away. This evening is a work out with my friend and hanging out with my daughter.
0 Kudos
webslave

JIm,,,your lungs are cleansing themselves. I was hacking bad myself.
0 Kudos

well wensday is my day and I look forward to it.
0 Kudos

Eight days here! Still have a slight cough, sore throat and a little bit of trouble with my sinuses, I'm so thankful that I am over my withdrawals. That was hard and terrible and I never want to go through that again! I still miss my cigarettes from time to time but not enough to smoke one. Congrats to everyone who has quit and keep pushing forward!!
0 Kudos