cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jennie3

Hello June quitters !

I'm starting this to welcome newer members and to see how any of the other people with June quit dates doing 6/4/09 will be 1 yr for me.
Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
sarah31

My 1-year date is also 6/4!
0 Kudos
barbara42

my one year date is 6/29 /09
0 Kudos
Carenda

Thanks for the welcome. I am new to the website but determined to see this through. My quit date is June 6. That will be my birthday present to myself.
0 Kudos
Carenda

Congratulations! This must be a great feeling. What an accomplishment!
0 Kudos
Carenda

Congratulations! Give yourself a pat on the back. What a wonderful accomplishment.
0 Kudos

Thanks for the welcome I too am setting my birthday as my quit date.
0 Kudos
karen10

Congratulations, I just joined this forum last night, my quit date is June 20th is there somewhere on the site that prepares you for the day?
0 Kudos
jennie3

have you tried the ex plan tracking you triggers,and reading and learning all the info you can
0 Kudos
karen6

I am 27 hours in now. Cold turkey - which I`ve found from past success is the best. I`m not addicted to cigarettes, I`m addicted to nicotine. I`m starving the monster! ARGHH! Walks, even 15 minutes, helps a lot. Having sex (tee hee) is a nice distraction, and thought stoppping - think about something else. Math problems, computer games (love Hit The Penguin, by the way) - dwelling on pleasant things, my new look for instance - how great I`ll look when I`m clean, keeps my mind busy. Yes, I`m doing well, and I`m feeling strong. So glad I found this site, it`s what I`ve been looking for in support.
0 Kudos