Give and get support around quitting

barbara42

June Quitters

yea!!!!!!!!!!we got featured!!!!!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
525 Replies
juana

hey maria:)...takes a little time for us "old dogs" to learn new tricks...here's wishing you success..keep up the good work!!!
0 Kudos

Day 18, Yahoo! You know what I noticed today, a cigarette wasn't the first thing I thought of when I woke up.
0 Kudos
juana

day 8...still craving but getting out and doing things is very helpful...went to the beach and sat on a log and took many long deep breaths...almost fainted...lol...still smoke-free though...love saying that!!
0 Kudos
kathryn-jean

Hey All!! I am new to this site...I am so glad I found support out there! I quit on June 22nd...so glad I did but its the hardest thing I have ever done! I am going on 1 week...cant believe it...seems like nothing short of a miracle..LOL!! Anyways, thanks for all your support and I am looking forward to talking to ya all!
0 Kudos
gwynne

Alright folks, I have hit one week! The mood swings are down and the feeling is great! Ice water lots of carrots and much nail chewing are going on but no smoking! I still have mad cravings but I feel healthier and I have more money now that i am not blowing 30-40 bucks a week on ciggs! A toast to the beginning of week 2!
0 Kudos

Welcome Kathryn, and Congratulations . Quitting is so worth it, just think you've already done the hardest part, it will only get easier from here. This is a great support group.
0 Kudos
carol-nordby

Hi all! I'm there with you. This is my second day without the cigarettes. I don't like even saying the word. I'm proud of me. My family is proud of me. They're also treating me like a queen and so supportive. I'm loving it while it lasts! I need your support, and please know you have mine! Any advice? Blessings!
0 Kudos
christine12

Welcome Carol congrats on quitting the nasty smally butts. You can count on all of us here, we all have one thing in common we don't want the addiction of the ball and chain anymore. Keep up the good work. You can do it! I have been smoke free for 24 days and counting almost the one month mark. I found this site to be most useful with tools and great advice when the cravings and urges come across, use all of these helpful tools.
0 Kudos
celeste-faris

Howdy everyone and congratulations on all the smoke-free days. I'm here to brag a little; today is my 6th day without a cigarette. Holy cow! Call the Vatican!
0 Kudos
christine12

Hello Celeste, give yourself a great big hug you deserve it. Every day without a cigarette is a victory and another day added to your life. You deserve to brag and continue to brag every day. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos