Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

June 2022: Welcome new members!

There are always new members joining the community.  A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Come back to the community.
  3. Look at your profile (round avatar image in upper right then choose My Profile) and confirm your correct date is showing.
EX Community Admin Team
37 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned at end of this paragraph, please check out my post to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a profile/avatar picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 
@wenneman1927 @doublesdvr @Marisa89 @uwish1230 @deliriadreams @mashelle88 @takiyah28 @woodlane @Jb181 @reneemedley61 @motternfarms19 

Those mentioned at the end of this paragraph have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post to update it.  
@Recharge1 @mji85020 @Jdiddy @ashmccoy85 @Kingtami811 @toooldforthis28 @jmonak6 @jmo1317 @diersen @sidddy @Lisaharrison @Bacarter1984 @Creitz @LucasPonce @LucyLu_22 @forthebees @balter @averyjohnson98 @robb_whitfield @Poeticvixxen @Pdimak @Delevik @Jeffrey0810 @Lrg2009 @Danisgotagun @RHONDAWARD @jennsquiting22 @Chantelspencer2 @jamiesmith2k @Buddylovedplay_ @Mstgermain @Kevaa923 @Shefoxx67 @sarafoy0917 @Leegatornation @Tantan29 @niroulakc @Dcrabtree327 @Hendrix89 @amkapetanakis @laurenmayes2015 @Staciechamp @Kyklloyd 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks you need to complete. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. @Recharge1 @wenneman1927 @toooldforthis28 @jmonak6 @jmo1317 @Bacarter1984 @Dcrabtree327 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Recharge1

Hi Mark,

I've already spoken with (2) coaches and have a third meeting set for before my quit date, how do I get my profile updated to reflect those chats?? 

Thanks,

Recharge1.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Recharge1 wrote:

Hi Mark,

I've already spoken with (2) coaches and have a third meeting set for before my quit date, how do I get my profile updated to reflect those chats?? 

Thanks,

Recharge1.

@Recharge1 Welcome!

You must have at least two chats 7 days apart to get credit to fulfill the requirement. You can chat as often as you like however there must be at least 7 days between to of the chats. 

Once you have done that it can take up to 24 hours for the checkbox to appear. So your next chat should happen on or after 6/29 and then you will probably see that checkbox by 6/30/22 on your EX Plan.  Be sure to complete the other steps to complete the program. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Recharge1

Thank you for confirming, I thought I maybe did something wrong, but it sounds like I was just too eager to start the process.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Recharge1 wrote:

Thank you for confirming, I thought I maybe did something wrong, but it sounds like I was just too eager to start the process.

You're all good. Great to see that you're making a move on your quit journey.  I know your quit date isn't set til 7/19/22 but perhaps through spending time on the site reading and interacting and also chatting with the EX Coaches more that you will be able to quit sooner than you expected. That would be a fabulous thing. If not, you have a plan to quit then either way, you're moving towards a goal. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned at end of this paragraph, please check out my post to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a profile/avatar picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 
@Portiasmom @KellieWins @Spicy70 @Schlep 

Those mentioned at the end of this paragraph have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post to update it.  
@Exer2022 @karabirrell @AMC68 @PyroPeggy @jeanmarieQuits @acharlyn @Cdh716 @MaddiesKitKat19 @AriJenna @LukeBord @Rightonman @Bdurst54 @Johnnysalami @jillemerritt @ltkayla @GarryS813 @Sches48 @IcePrincess68 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks you need to complete. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. @Portiasmom 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nevertolate1975 @freelancewriter @wneil74 @abigailsfisher @sophiajoski 

@serenitycasale2 @allynic36 @ysljl @pwwegener @Coruolb @werblevins424 @tanyajack78 @Rgawronski68 @KittyCat64 @jabanda1 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks you need to complete. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. @werblevins424 

@jabanda1 Great to see you on the site again!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Buckeym @Qhenry36 @terdown @cactik8 @RachD1 @RoseJanell @ashlie720915 

@hobbit420420 @Vestaevitt @Osborne29 @Kschrumpf2022 @Lynnette_cooley @moneymagnet1992 @Yamahans1000 @maiks @charlieXX @Willowjune @aaliyah9514 @AngC25 @Darla11886 @seckstein @jomariebentzler @Jmcdonald8104 @ballwesley @Katelynf3 @Ishajari @alexisjv1994 @kaileena @Jlanier47 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks you need to complete. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. @Buckeym @terdown @RoseJanell @jomariebentzler @Jmcdonald8104 @ballwesley 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos