Give and get support around quitting

hollu

July Quitters

Decided not to wait on July...I quit!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
372 Replies
lois2

Let's all keep up the good work. Julie i know it is hard . i don't have any smokers around me. this time around. hang in there.
0 Kudos
lois2

Still smoke free.
0 Kudos
savanna-g

woot 35 days smoke free
0 Kudos
lynne4

I agree a few pounds is so worth being smoke free. Hang tough everyone, I have never been so thankful to be smoke free, although there are still urges here and there, they are fleeting and being able to work through them through deep breathing is such a blessing. This site has been so helpful, all of the advice,support and all around accountability is wonderful. Thanks to all of you.
0 Kudos
kristen14

Savanna dont worry about gaining a little weight during your quit, once you quit smoking your energy increases and you will be able to excersize without losing your breath and the weight will come off easy! Your doing great! 😉
0 Kudos
marie23

Hey all out there any July 15 quit dates? I can hardly belileve this friday will be 30 days I really was not all that sure that I could do this. This site is so amazing the info was so eye opening and the support from all who are fighting the good fight really makes the battle easier. My heart goes out to all who have serious health problems from smoking and I keep them in my prayers. I have smoked for way to many years and only by luck I dont have those problems. Between the financial and health costs I really cant see myself ever going back to smoking so I pray by the grace of God I wont God Bless All
0 Kudos
lois2

Day 44 smoke free and i don't want to look back. every body is help full . on these sites. good luck all
0 Kudos
christine12

Hello I have not had a cancer stick since June 5th 2009 and I feel great. You all are a great inspiration an amazing group of people. We rock! Great work everyone! One more thing i have saved in my ciggy bank $495.00 wow $8.00 a pack times 60 days whole lot of money when you think about it. I am saving for a new wardore because I am very active now and losing weight left and right so far I have lost 14 pounds. I can breathe now its amazing what you can do now that we can breathe. Again great work everyone.
0 Kudos
lois2

WAY to go Christine that is a lot of money save. you go girl.
0 Kudos
marie23

Hey Christine 60 days for you That is great great great. I love your ciggy bank idea Congratats on your weight loos also doing both at the same I need to follow your lead Keep moving forward you are doing great
0 Kudos